lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

''Someone who you meet yesterday can become one of the most important things in your life tomorrow''

I wake up on a sunday morning thinking in my bed what do I have to do that day, but my mother open the door of my room and she tell me good morning with a kiss then she told me that I have to wake up and dress my self because we are going to Antigua and I ask her with whom we are going, she told me that some nice people invite us to go to their house with our family. Actually I didn't want to go because I didn't even know this people but my mom told me that I HAVE to go and that I'm going to have a nice time there and in that moment I didn't think that. I remember that I dress my self with a overall purple and flats. 


While we are going to Antigua I where mad because I didn't want to go, so in the car I just put my headphones and turn on the music so load and I was looking the road in the window and I were thinking what am I going to do there?, is that people nice, funny, cute? I don't know my head was full of ideas. One hour in the car thinking and thinking and thinking and finally I get to Antigua. Antigua Guatemala is a really good place to go for a walk, take some pictures or buy some things. So when we get there we go to a restaurant of sea food, before I stand out of the car I saw all the persons and I get a little nervous but that doesn't even matter. So while I was walking the persons stand up to say hi, and I saw my cousin at the end of the table but besides him there was another guy who I actually saw like a arrogant or serious person but while I was walking he smiles me, so we both said hi. So I seat besides my cousin and I remember that his friend ask me my name so I start talking with him a lot and that first impression that I had of him were the opposite. He's name is Luisro Lopez and he had 16 years old when I met him. I remember that we eat a lot of shrimp actually one of the best I ever eat. Then we went to his house there in Antigua and we start playing Guitar Hero I remember we had a lot of fun playing that and we start talking more about us that we know about each other so quickly. Our parents told us that if we want to eat some cake so we go to the table and seat besides, I remember we were kidding each other and having fun when all the persons start looking at us so we asked why they were looking at us a lot? And they answer that because we look the same each other, like if we were brothers. We just got a shuck but we laugh about that. After we eat some cake we play some carts, football and then the three of us, my cousin, luisro and I wanted to go to the park so we asked our parents and they gave us permission so I remember that the house were I little far from the park but in Antigua there are some cars like taxis names "Tuc Tuc" so we were standing out of the house like dumbs waiting for a tuc tuc but we never found one, so the father of Luisro take us with his car to the park. We buy some bracelet, walk, laugh and we really have a good time there but our parents call us that it was time to return to Guatemala, we really didn't want to go back but we have to. So we say goodbye but Luisro ask me for my phone number and my e-mail. Since that moment Luisro and I become really nice friends, we start talking day and night about everything, any kind of things but we always have something to talk about and I trust in him a lot since that moment. Luisro is boy who you can trust, have fun, and he's always gonna be there for you, well for me he's always there. :) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario